Mission: To improve the lives of youth by helping to establish quality relationships between children and adult volunteers for the purpose of promoting stability, support, life skills, community and faith.
- To provide positive role models for youth participating in The P.O.W.E.R. of Play scholarship program, as well as, other youth who participate in programming at Proehlific Park
- To increase opportunities for children to build positive and safe relationships with adults
- To promote self-esteem and positive self-image in children and youth
- To reduce delinquent behavior in youth
- To provide assistance in the areas of the youth’s life where they may need help dealing with personal issues or tutoring for school
- To provide volunteers with a sense of purpose and satisfaction that they are making a positive difference in the life of a child